Join us in the Spiritualitea chatroom for another rousing chat! This week’s topic is “Plants and Herbs: Magickal and Mundane” with guest host Vestas.
Join Muse and Medea every Monday from 8 to 10 pm Eastern Time, 5 to 7 pm Pacific for a lively chat about anything and everything!
Gabriel Cousens book There is a Cure for Diabetes: The Tree of Life 21-Day+ Program is a comprehensive guide not to living with diabetes but for learning how to live without it. It is, as the author explains, about embracing a culture of life rather than a culture of death. In reading this book, do not expect an approach of moderate changes to your lifestyle adding this, or subtracting that this is about total physical and spiritual transformation. Are you ready?
The first half of the book looks at the medical science of diabetes to establish the basis for the Tree of Life 21 Day protocol. It is rich in information to help you understand the why and how of this method. This scientific grounding will no doubt also assist you later when you need justify to the world around you why you are taking such a radical approach, eliminating most, if not all, cooked foods and thereby seizing control of your own wellbeing. The second half of the book shows you how to do it.
If you are skeptical that this method works, I urge you to watch the movie Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days. The movie takes place at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Patagonia, Arizona and follows six individuals with type one and type two diabetes under Dr. Cousens care. By the end of 30 days, all who stuck with the program have either eliminated medications and insulin use completely or dramatically reduced them. This book is a further refinement of the treatment these individuals underwent, enabling you to take charge of your health at home.
The program itself can be daunting to tackle on your own without the support of the Tree of Lifes medical and culinary staff, but if you begin by implementing even a few of the changes recommended (some of the easiest are on pages 285-288), you will see such a dramatic improvement it will no doubt inspire you to begin the journey, which as all journeys do, begins with the first step.
Join us in the Spiritualitea chatroom for another rousing chat! This week’s topic is “Healing.”
Once you register and log into Spiritualitea, you’ll be able to log into our chat room as well:
- Just click the “chat room” button in the menu on the left side of the site
- To join the chat, simply click the “Join chat” button
- You can also choose a text color, which you’ll find is a great help in a crowded chat.
- Once you’ve logged in, type your message in the box at the bottom and hit enter or click “Update” to send.
- The messages window will update every five seconds or so (faster if you click on “Update”).
- The newest messages appear at the top of the screen.
- To emote rather than speak, just begin your comment with a semicolon (;). Here’s an example:
Typing in ;walked across the room will appear as Spiritgirl walked across the room
while typing in Hello everyone will appear as Spiritgirl – Hello everyone
- If the messages suddenly disappear and don’t come back for
five seconds or so, just click on “Update.” That should set things
- You can send a private message that will only appear to one person by either selecting that person’s name in the pull-down “send to” menu in chat or by sending them an instant message via the instant message toolbar at the bottom of the site.
- If you receive a private message via the chatroom rather than via instant message, it will appear just above the box
where you enter your messages, but not until the next time you click on
“Update” or send some text.
- When you’re finished, click the “Logoff” button to sign-off.
Join Muse and Medea every Monday from 8 to 10 pm Eastern Time.
Join us in the Spiritualitea chatroom for another rousing chat! This week’s topic is “Creativity.”
Join us in the Spiritualitea chatroom for another rousing chat! This week’s topic is “Developing Your Intuition.”